We specialise in...
- The application of statistical techniques in psychology, management, and other social sciences
- The provision of statistical training for those employed or researching
in these fields
- Statistical software training courses; specifically in the use of generalist statistics
package SPSS and path analysis software Mplus
- Advice and support in data management and documentation; let us bash your messy data into shape!
Mplus code for testing mediation / moderation / moderated-mediation hypotheses here!
Forthcoming Public Training Courses
Click here to book!
NEW DATES - NOW TAKING BOOKINGS!
London: Autumn 2016 to Winter 2017
- SPSS syntax
- Testing Mediation and Moderation using SPSS
- Multilevel Modelling using SPSS
- Structural Equation Modelling using Mplus
- Testing Mediation and Moderation using Mplus
- Latent Growth Modelling using Mplus
- Multilevel Modelling using Mplus
- NEW - Introduction to Bayesian Analysis using Mplus
We are always available to provide inhouse training
in SPSS syntax and macros, multiple regression (using SPSS), multilevel modelling (using SPSS or Mplus),
mediation/moderation testing (using SPSS or Mplus), structural equation modelling (using Mplus),
and latent growth curve modelling (using Mplus).