Figure it out is a consultancy service provided by Dr Chris Stride, an applied statistician
based at the Institute of Work Psychology, University of Sheffield. Chris has 20 years experience
in advising and teaching managers, academics and graduate students of wide-ranging ability
We specialise in...
- The application of statistical techniques in psychology, management, and other social sciences
- The provision of statistical training for those employed or researching
in these fields
- Statistical software training courses; specifically in the use of generalist statistics
package SPSS and path analysis software Mplus
- Advice and support in data management and documentation; let us bash your messy data into shape!
Mplus code for testing mediation / moderation / moderated-mediation hypotheses here!
Forthcoming Public Training Courses
Click here to book!
NEW DATES - NOW TAKING BOOKINGS!
London: Spring/Summer, 2017
- Multilevel Modelling using SPSS
- Structural Equation Modelling using Mplus
- Testing Mediation and Moderation using Mplus
- Latent Growth Modelling using Mplus
- Multilevel Modelling using Mplus
- NEW - Introduction to Bayesian Analysis using Mplus
We are always available to provide inhouse training
in SPSS syntax and macros, multiple regression (using SPSS), multilevel modelling (using SPSS or Mplus),
mediation/moderation testing (using SPSS or Mplus), structural equation modelling (using Mplus), Bayesian analysis (using Mplus)
and latent growth curve modelling (using Mplus).
For more information on how we can help you 'figure it out', select from the options below...